Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

A TEA-SPITTARIAN HOLIDAY

WELCOME, ONE AND ALL, TO THE FIRST ANNUAL TEA-SPITTARIAN ALL CAPS DAY. MAY THE CAPSLOCK BE EVER ON.

What? What's that you say? All Caps Day was yesterday?

March 1st, ladies, is the day that we hit the capslock key and don't look back. We [or at least I] wrote essays without any lowercase letters. I think my mother twitched when I handed those in. But it didn't just stop there. Facebook statuses, and texts and everything in between. My friends were a little past irritated with me when we were chatting on FB and texting, but it was good fun. It reminded me a bit of those 'Texting with Thor' images.

In short, it was amazing. And to top off an awesome day, we tea-spitters had our second video chat and sobbed over Ianto together.


7 comments:

  1. BEHOLD, I AM SMILING...AT THIS POST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

      Delete
  3. I CANT HELP BUT FEEL THE IRONY THAT THIS POST WASNT WRITTEN ALL IN CAPS LOCK I MEAN REALLY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT WASN'T ALL CAPS DAY ANYMORE SO I DIDN'T. SHOULD I HAVE?

      Delete
    2. NOPE BUT IT WOULD HAVE APPEALED TO MY ODD SENSE OF HUMOR

      Delete